Traffic statistics for Apr. 2012 , when compared with Apr. 2011 signal :
- 30 Vessels ( 2.0 % ) decrease in the number of transits.
- 0.3 million tons ( 0.4 % ) increase in net tonnage . This increase resulted from the increase in the net tonnage of Tankers, Bulk Carr.,Combined Carr., Car Carr., Pass.Ships and Others Ships However, the net tonnage for LNG Ships, General Cargo Container and Ro \ Ro are decreased .
- 64 flags represented the suez canal traffic this month , without any change ، topped by Panama, Liberia and Marshall Is.
- 6 % increase in Cargo traffic, southbound Cargo registered an increase of 16.1 % , while the northbound Cargo decreased by 3.4 % .
- 65.6 % increase in quantities of Southbound oil products and 0.9 % increase in quantities of Northbound oil products .
For details visit the page of SC Reports